Branch Manager FSA South
Founded in 1818, Chubb has been growing from strength to strength in protecting people and property throughout the world for over 185 years. Their broad range of security services comprises electronic security systems, fire protection systems, security personnel, security transport, and 24-hour alarm monitoring services.
Chubb Fire & Safety was part of Carrier Global Corporation, a leading global provider of healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions. Carrier has agreed to sell its Chubb fire and security business to APi Group Corporation (NYSE) for an enterprise value of $3.1 billion.
The acquisition of Chubb transforms APi into the world’s leading life safety services provider. APi believes the transaction will be highly accretive with significant synergy opportunities.
Headquartered in the United Kingdom, Chubb has approximately 13,000 employees globally and a sales and service network spanning 17 countries serving more than 1.5 million customer sites in Europe, Asia Pacific and Canada. The business is a globally recognized fire safety and security provider, offering customers complete and reliable services from design and installation to monitoring and ongoing maintenance. Chubb Netherlands employs 1100 colleagues spread over 10 locations offering services to more than 100.000 clients. Chubb is a leading high quality safety services provider.
Partners at Work is searching exclusively for a Branch Manager FSA South (Rotterdam – Maastricht). You will collaborate hierarchically with the Director FSA and will be part of the Business Unit Management team. Span of control for the Branch Manager FSA South is between 50-75 employees. Great opportunity for an experienced sales professional who wants to develop as an all-round people manager with P&L responsibility.
Goals and Objectives:
- Responsible for meeting short-term business objectives while achieving long-term growth and increased levels of customer – and employee satisfaction.
- Deliver continuous improvement in all activities year after year.
- Ensure strong and facilitating leadership where employees are developed to their full potential.
- Ensure that business is conducted in line with the company’s policies and procedures, ethical principles and EH&S policies & procedures.
- Full P&L responsibility; ensure the branch achieves both short term (monthly) and long-term revenue growth targets both organically and acquisitively.
- Ensure the service portfolio increases year on year.
- Manage all aspects of customer attrition ensuring losses are minimized and that addressable attrition reduces year on year.
- Develop relationships with the key customers in the branch to increase share of the customers’ spend and minimize attrition.
- Ensure service levels meet all contractual and regulatory standards especially inspection performance and response times.
- Maximize the cross selling of all services Chubb NL provides to the customer base.
- Ensure productivity by minimizing all aspects of employee non-attendance and attrition.
- Lead, motivate and coach both teams and individuals, recognizing and developing key talents, setting clearly defined KPIs and objectives linked to strategy, completing regular performance management reviews and forming effective succession plans.
- Develop accurate plans and forecasts for future business unit performance that meet the requirements of and are agreed by senior management.
- Ensure all costs and expenses are tightly controlled without impacting growth or service delivery and that unnecessary waste is eliminated.
- Ensures minimal working capital in the branch.
- Through effective working with the central shared services minimize aged debt owned by the business unit.
- Reduce the number of disputes generated as a result of business unit activity and rapidly resolve all raised disputes.
- Maximize BCIP / CIP coverage through effective management of work in progress and optimizing invoicing to customers.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Branch manager or sales manager with people management skills and proven evidence of delivering quantifiable results. Commercially astute and ideally with security and / or fire industry market understanding and or a service or industry background.
You demonstrate the ability to function as a strong and credible leader able to relate to all employees within an organization with many support functions. Track record of delivering results with full P&L accountability. Proven track record of operating at a mid-level with ability to influence and motivate all stakeholders.
As a Branch Manager FSA South you are commercially astute and ideally with security and / or fire industry market understanding and or a service or industry background. You are able to effectively combine day to day activities with strategic and long-term plans. Creates an environment in which a diverse group of people are involved, included, and have a sense of ownership.
You are a problem solver and identifies root causes of problems, secures relevant information, and identifies possible solutions. You adjust personally to high pressure, rapidly changing business conditions and uncertain business environments. Finally, you demonstrate an adaptable and flexible leadership style, with strong communication skills in all disciplines, including written, oral, email and presentation
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Developing Talent
- Focus on Results
- Organizational sensitivity
- Stress resistant
Barendrecht and Weert, The Netherlands. This position requires frequent travel within the South of the Netherlands-area.
Chubb Fire & Security is guided in this recruitment procedure by Nicole Boevé and Jurjaan Bitterlich of Partners at Work. They will conduct the first interviews with potential candidates. An assessment before the final completion round will be part of the selection procedure. You can upload your CV and motivation via the button SOLLICITEER.
Please contact Partners at Work for more information; 035 – 548 0760.Solliciteer