Client Coverage Manager
CACEIS is market leader in European asset servicing and ranks among premier companies worldwide. With extensive experience in asset servicing, CACEIS has been a key player in the industry for over 15 years. CACEIS has the ability to give clients a first starter advantage in today’s changing regulatory environment. By handling client’s non-core functions in an effective and efficient manner, it helps them focus on generating investor value.
As Client Coverage Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of commercial relations with the CACEIS clients within your scope. Your role is to protect, maintain and grow CACEIS’s income generated by the clients in your portfolio.
You will ensures the quality of service of the CACEIS services provided and guarantees the client’s satisfaction by acting as a facilitator between the client and the internal service providers within CACEIS. You will be responsible for assessing first-level risks linked to clients within your scope and the completeness of KYC records.
Your main missions as Client Coverage Manager will be
- Manage and develop the client relationship(s).
- Supervision of the coordination of preparation of agreements concerning the business relationship with your clients.
- Development of relevant opportunities for your clients.
- Implementation of the commercial strategy.
- Monitoring of the business relationship.
- Monitoring of the quality of the services provided.
- Take the responsibility for risks associated with clients in your portfolio.
- Evaluate risks in his/her field of activity (compliance & operational).
- Represent CACEIS externally to a wide range of contacts: Group customers, prospects, partners, etc.
- Master in Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent, relevant to the assigned area.
- Extensive relevant work experience preferably in the financial services sector.
- Expert knowledge in a relevant international strategic complex client management/ business development role (Junior: 2-5 years, Medior: 5-10 years and Senior: >10y).
- Knowledge of banking products and translation of the banking products into relevant services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English (mother-tongue level)
What does CACEIS has to offer you?
As a modern investment service provider, we store, protect and value securities portfolios of professional investors. Directly and indirectly, we help manage the assets of (grand) parents, children and grandchildren in more than 70 markets worldwide. We want to do this in such a way that we enable prosperity for future generations. Independent, innovative and with the customer first.
That's why at CACEIS you will find
- The freedom to share good ideas and often the possibility to implement them yourself.
- A job with a social responsibility. Your work matters, for a lot of people.
- Craftmanship in the field of investment services. You work together with other specialists, the latest technologies and plenty of innovation.
- We bring colleagues, customers and partners together to realize solutions.
- A good salary.
- Good employment conditions, including a 13th month, a good pension, 25 vacation days, free travel by train, a laptop and telephone allowance. etc.
Caceis is guided in this recruitment procedure by Ingrid Reichmann and Josephine van der Vossen of Partners at Work. They will conduct the first interviews with potential candidates. A pre-employment screening and/or assessment can be part of the selection procedure. You can upload your CV and motivation by clicking on the button 'SOLLICITEER'.
Please contact Partners at Work for more information; 035 – 548 0760.Solliciteer