Clients Leader Netherlands Investments
The Investments team helps asset owners across the world to solve their investment problems. We offer a range of services across different delivery models, spanning advice, Total Funds Solutions (TFS), Specialist Portfolio Solutions (SPS) and analytics & tools, all structured to give investors access to best-in-class ideas and the opportunity to meet their long-term investment goals.
As Clients Leader Netherlands you will support our clients by providing exceptional client management. You will have ultimate responsibility for the relationships we have with our clients across Investments in the Netherlands, spanning all our delivery models. The role will commit to bringing the best of WTW to clients (e.g., up-selling and cross-selling) in partnership with adjacent teams (e.g., WTW-wide Sales and Client Management, Investments Growth & Clients team in Continental Europe etc.).
Success in your role results in high levels of client satisfaction and retention, increased share of wallet with clients and a motivated and aligned team which includes industry-leading quality Client Leads. You will be reporting into the Head of Investments, Continental Europe, and matrix geography reporting line to the Head of Benelux.
- Identifying market trends and formulation of client strategy for the Netherlands
- Supporting existing clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction through exceptional client management
- Ensuring WTW is offering services and solutions that are aligned to client needs and developing strong C-Suite level relationships
- Collaborating with other senior leaders to develop plans for execution of very large-scale engagements
- Representing the Client function in new business activity
People Management and Teamwork:
- Ensuring we keep a motivated, aligned and engaged team behind a clear client strategy
- Developing a culture of mentorship and talent development to support colleagues on their career journeys
- Committing to promote an equitable, inclusive culture by supporting and developing a more diverse workforce
- Being collaborative and acting as a senior resource for the Investments Business and relationship contact for the broader firm
- Building strong relationships internally and collaborate effectively cross-functionally
- Committing to customize and deliver a “best in class” service to clients in a timely and effective manner
- Applying best ideas in managing risk in a holistic manner
- Articulating pension risk management approaches in a collaborative manner
- Leading the process of oversight and excellence in the Netherlands for internal Investments representation to regulatory bodies
- Putting the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- Responsible for governance and oversight of Netherlands regulated activity
- Helping deliver on financial plan by 1) protecting existing book of business, 2) growing revenues from existing clients by bringing the best of WTW to help them solve their problems, 3) partnering with the Growth & Clients function in Continental Europe to add new clients to our client base and 4) remaining within your cost budget
- Cooperating with the Growth & Clients function in Continental Europe to make effective pricing decisions
- Several years of experience in Business Leadership and/or Client Leadership at an Investment business:
- Experience in developing and running a leveraged and efficient client management process.
- Proven track record in managing significant client relationships, cross-/up-selling and supporting new client growth activity in a complex environment with multiple and varied stakeholders.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (spoken and written in Dutch is a plus).
- Strong communicator, equally proficient at communicating strategy and execution.
- Proven Client Leader with experience of working with a range of different client types (e.g., large, small, DB, DC, wealth), and across service models.
- An authentic People Leader with experience in managing large groups through change, who cares deeply about helping colleagues succeed in their careers.
- Keen focus and clear track record in driving behavioral change to help us achieve our I&D objectives.
- Collaborative leadership skills, ability to frame and confront issues and make tough decisions.
- Knowledge of the Dutch retirement market.
We welcome candidates with a broad range of experiences and career backgrounds. You will be supported to apply your skills and experience to this role.
WTW is committed to finding opportunities to foster flexibility in the workplace, whenever business and client demands allow. The preferred location for the role is Amstelveen, but we will consider alternative locations within The Netherlands and welcome flexible working hours.
As a Client Leader you will have the opportunity to further develop yourself and grow within a leading global company. We attach great importance to the personal development of our people. You can also follow various courses and training courses that are aimed at personal and professional growth. Taking into account your background and work experience, the remuneration for this role is competitive.
WTW is supported in this procedure by Christine Changoer (Lead) and Josephine van der Vossen, partners at Partners at Work. They will conduct the search and the first interviews with the candidates.
The selection procedure will include multiple interview rounds with Partners at Work and WTW. An extensive pre-employment screening will be part of the selection process. An assessment can be part of the selection process.
If you are interested in this job, upload your CV and motivation by clicking on button 'Solliciteer'.
Please contact Christine Changoer via 035 – 548 0760 for more information.