Content and Communication Manager/Director Gresb
GRESB was launched by a group of large pension funds who wanted to have a better engagement with their managers on sustainability issues. In the intervening years, we have grown to become the leading Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) benchmark for real estate and infrastructure investments across the world.
Our ESG data and benchmarks now cover over USD 5.3 trillion in real estate and infrastructure value and are used by more than 100 institutional investors to make decisions that lead to a more sustainable world.
We have an engaged community of asset managers who are proud to participate in our annual benchmarking process and a group of inspirational industry partners and ESG service providers who amplify our reach.
The GRESB team comes from diverse backgrounds with experience spanning climate, sustainability, data science, software development, real estate, infrastructure, and the capital markets. We’re passionate about tackling the sustainability challenge by providing the insights that will power the markets of the future and enable investors to allocate the world’s capital in a more responsible way.
We are an energetic group of 35 people, covering many different nationalities, located in Amsterdam, with satellite offices in Washington DC and Sydney. We care deeply about creating a positive and inclusive working environment where everyone feels comfortable contributing their ideas.
About the position
Content and Communications Manager / Director
GRESB is looking for a Content and Communications Manager/Director who is responsible for distilling our key messages, bringing our mission and products to life, and creating simple and aspirational content. We are looking for someone knowledgeable in sustainability issues and able to help communicate GRESB’s contribution to the rapidly evolving ESG and responsible investing fields.
You will be writing both strategic content for the GRESB Foundation, marketing content for GRESB BV as well as supporting internal communication within the team. You are comfortable interviewing experts, GRESB members and partners, and performing independent research on a topic.
You will collaborate closely with all GRESB teams (Commercial, Benchmarks, Standards & Innovations and Business Support) in gathering information and developing content. We are looking for a creative, energetic person, who is flexible, diligent and enjoys collaborating with others to achieve a common goal.
You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer / CEO to ensure all activities fit within the overall marketing and communications strategy.
- Writing positioning papers setting out GRESB’s vision and mission in relation to key market developments to support the GRESB Foundation and related industry engagement
- Supporting Standards team with engagement with Foundation Governance Groups
- Developing content for the website (eg landing pages, product pages etc.) and marketing emails to raise awareness and drive participation in the Assessments
- Creating marketing collateral for business development. (e:g presentations, case studies, user-guidance, support pages etc. )
- Creating different types of content to ensure relevancy on the different channels and for different audiences
- Drafting press releases, newsletters and market messages.
- Content development (including interviews and research) for white papers, articles, reports – often in collaboration with industry partners
- Working with Benchmark teams to write Public Results insights and related content
- Managing GRESB‘s own ESG Impact reporting, B-Corp certification, and reporting as PRI signatory
- Supporting the Management Board in internal communication?
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experienced writing and/or presenting on sustainability or ESG topics
- Good understanding / working experience in the asset management and real estate investment / infrastructure environment
- Experience with ESG and developments in this field
- A strong, confident writing voice
- Excellent analytical skills
- A solid grasp of spelling, grammar, and usage
- Creative and able to think about an interesting angle on the topic
- Good understanding of copywriting and the elements of content that sells, including a good understanding of the use of SEO / SEA
- Language skills: excellent in English
- Involvement in a fast-growing international organization that is globally recognized as the leading sustainability benchmark for real assets
- Work within a passionate team, dedicated to achieving GRESB’s vision of Sustainable Real Assets
- Compensation that matches your experience and a bonus of up to 20% of your gross salary
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Personal development budget of EUR 2,500 annually
- Free public transport to and from work inside the Netherlands
- Live in Amsterdam, one of the world’s most international and sustainable cities
- Work from home or work from the office: we have adopted a hybrid way of working that supports your preference, depending on COVID 19 regulations
- Company pension plan
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our hiring process is remote via video calls. New hires will have a remote onboarding.
Gresb is guided in this recruitment procedure by Ingrid Reichmann and Marieke van Kilsdonk of Partners at Work. They will conduct the first interviews with potential candidates. The candidates best fit for this job will be introduced to Gresb. A pre-employment screening and/or assessment can be part of the selection procedure. You can upload your CV and motivation by pushing the button SOLLICITEER.
Please contact Ingrid Reichmann or Marieke van Kilsdonk for more information; 035 – 548 0760.Solliciteer