Head of Chapter Agile Transformation
Collaboration is at the heart of everything our client, a global bank, does. They assure to be a rock-solid and innovative technology driven cooperative bank and need to stay relevant and competitive in a fast-changing environment. The Digital Transformation (DT) department brings talented people together and it is the ambition to be a fit and future-proof workplace. Therefore, they have to listen to the customers and move faster in utilizing new tech. They believe that scaling the Agile way of working will enable to create services that are top notch, instant & personal. Therefore, scaling the Agile way or working is an integral part of the strategic agenda. Our client calls the Agile program: Simplify@Scale (S@S). The goal of S@S is to improve transparency, thereby increase control, which will enable to go faster and deliver better services for the customers.
Growing a better world together
Our client, a global bank, is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. They aim to contribute to real change with a 'Growing a better world together' mission? They do so in countless ways, such as:
- share knowledge about sustainable financial solutions. For example, they offer a discount to corporate clients with a sustainable hallmark.
- with their foundation, they support social enterprises. This gives people experiencing barriers entering the labour market the opportunities they deserve, and helps them to participate fully in our society.
- they provides 500 million Euros in financing to the Dutch education sector annually because, after all, good education is the bedrock of tomorrow’s society.
Head of Chapter Agile Transformation
let's build together on organisations where work becomes more valuable and better by transforming the way the bank works and helping realise their ambitions. As Head of Chapter Agile Transformation you are responsible for setting the vision and building an effective team of Agile coaches who provide support to the Tribes and Chapters, helping to strengthen the Digital DNA and reinforcing and stimulating the digital culture within the way of working, enabling the bank to be the cooperative financial services provider of the future.
As Head of Chapter Coaching, you have a crucial role in the culture change of transition to an Agile@Scale way of working. You lead a team of Agile coaches and together with your team you are the driving force in the Agile way of working for our organization. We continuously coach to improve and accelerate the Agile working method ("embed").
In this role you will report directly to the Heads of Digital Transformation. Together with your Team Leads, you are responsible for approximately 60 coaches and the daily leadership of this chapter. With your leadership qualities and seniority in agile transformations you bring this team to a higher level and help our client in their journey.
- Provide coaching on Agile practices and mindset to stakeholders in and closely related to the Tribes, building and guarding an Agile culture of continuous improvement and feedback.
- Defining standards& frameworks and tooling to ensure transversal consistency of knowledge and quality across Tribes, realizing 1 agile at scale way of working
- Develop and train people to deepen their skills, interaction and knowledge sharing processes among Chapter members across Tribes and Squads.
- Assign capacity to Tribes. Determine the right person with the right skills is allocated for the work (staffing). Ensure diversity in coach pool per Tribe.
- Promoting best practices and maintaining a high level of professionalism and a pragmatic culture.
- Responsibility for HR processes regarding people and talent management, such as ensuring the right training and development for Agile coaches and creating a culture of excellence and continuous learning.
- Example behaviour, among others in the field of feedback, cooperation and ownership.
With your talents
Needless to say agile is in your DNA, you have a strategic vision, pragmatic problem-solving, storytelling and an empowering leadership style focussed on the strength of diversity of thought balanced with the ability to be ‘hands on’ when required. As a leader you take responsibility, facilitate and inspire the Agile and High Performing team, you effectively cooperate across disciplines and departments, build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and make the difference for the community. In addition, it is important that you recognise everything on the checklist below:
- university qualification preferably in a relevant field;
- extensive work experience in driving large scale, complex Agile/LEAN transformation across business and technology groups;
- an expert consultant and coach for Tribes and Managing Board on transformation, agile craftsmanship and way of working;
- a passionate Agile practitioner/coach with strong foundation of banking and keep track of the latest internal and external developments in the field of Agile, DevOps, Coaching and Scaled Agile;
- high energy, can build teams and inspire change at all levels;
- your proactive and empowering nature make others want to follow your lead;
- knows when to step in and lead as needed, but are also comfortable stepping back and letting the team determine the best course of action;
- excellent communication skills. Fluent English and Dutch language capability (both verbally and in writing).
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? Our client would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. They gives you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way and offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
Our client will be guided in this recruitment procedure by Nicole Boevé and Ingrid Reichmann, partners at Partners at Work. They will conduct the first interviews with potential candidates. Subsequently, the best suitable candidates are assigned to the selection committee. Based on this, a few candidates are invited for the sequel. The application process includes a screening and an individual assessment.
“Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that helps become an even better bank. That's why our client wants to know who you really are!”
If you are interested in this job, upload your CV and motivation via the link below 'SOLLICITEER".
For more information please contact Nicole Boevé or Ingrid Reichmann by phone 035 – 548 0760 or by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.orgSolliciteer