Head of Client Line Asset Owners
Head of Client Line Asset Owners
BNP Paribas, located in the heart of Amsterdam offers you the opportunity to contribute to our ambitious growth plan in the Netherlands as a Head of Client Line Asset Owners within our Securities Services business line.
The role of the Head of Client Line Asset Owners involves driving the strategy and value proposition for our Institutional Investor clients in order to achieve sustainable and profitable growth, specifically in the Netherlands. This includes contributing to the local Go-To-Market Strategy, designing effective business operating models and enhancing client experience. The Head is responsible for ensuring that product capabilities are fully aligned with local policies and practices, facilitating the seamless integration of new strategic business initiatives, and maintaining plans to support Securities Services' business, priorities, and future development.
- Give an input to Go-To-Market strategy by analysing:
- Market trends, drivers, client dynamics, growth opportunities in the location
- Regulatory evolutions in the location and clients critical business issues
- Securities Services positioning in the location articulating strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Influence the development of new solutions and products based on client needs and requirements
- Deploy and adapt regional development plan for Client Line Asset Owners to local specificities – and lead its execution through an active collaboration with Client Development
- Adapt global solutions and products to local specificities and manage local portfolio of products and solutions
- Educate Client Development teams on solutions and product capabilities
- Support the new sales and revenue retention processes by delivering insight to local clients on solutions and product offer
- Promote solutions and product capabilities in the location by participating in local client meetings or industry events
- Analyse deals profitability as per standard practices and define and validate client prices as per standard pricing acceptance process
- Design and maintain business operating model in line with clients’ needs in collaboration with Client Delivery
- Is responsible for local Client Line and products P&L management, fully taking risks into account and ensuring full alignment with global Client Line P&L objectives:
- Define financial targets for the location, in coordination with Client Development and Client Delivery
- Monitor and manage the evolution of the local Client Line P&L, report progress versus notified objectives
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000 employees. Our Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking. BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking offers corporates and financial institutions financial solutions in the field of financing, risk management and advisory. Corporate & Institutional Banking aims to develop long-term relationships with her clients and accompany them throughout their business and investment strategies. In the Netherlands BNP Paribas is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
With a local presence in 34 countries across five continents and a global custody network covering over 100 markets, BNP Paribas Securities Services assists her clients around the world and offers them a unified service range of all asset classes. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific
- At least 5 – 7 years of experience in the securities services industry with a focus on Dutch Institutional Investors
- University level education in Economics, Finance or other relevant degree
Job related competences
- Native Dutch speaker; fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge of the Dutch Asset Owner landscape
- Product Management
- Financial Services knowhow
- Solution engineering
- Strategic planning
- Strongly developed project management skills
- Understanding of and experience in working for a large corporate international company
- Digitally savvy
BNP Paribas is guided in this recruitment procedure by Ingrid Reichmann and Christine Changoer, partners at Partners at Work. They will conduct the first interviews with potential candidates. Subsequently, the best suitable candidates are assigned to BNP Paribas. Based on this, a few candidates are invited for the sequel.
If you are interested in this job, upload your CV and motivation via the link SOLLICITEER.
For more information please contact Ingrid Reichmann by phone 035 – 548 0760 or by email: email@example.com or Christine Changoer, firstname.lastname@example.orgSolliciteer