Head of Distribution Partnerships NN IP
About NN Investment Partners
In April 2022 the acquisition of NN Investment Partners (NN IP) by Goldman Sachs was completed whereby NN IP will join forces with Goldman Sachs Asset Management. The combination with Goldman Sachs Asset Management creates a platform with approximately $2.8 trillion in combined assets under supervision. Together, they aim to deliver robust sustainable investment capabilities and a full suite of products for clients. They believe the clients will benefit from an expanded product offering, increased access to top talent in the industry and further investment in the area of technology, data and sustainable investing. Three key objectives are underlying to the partnership: excellence in sustainable investing, broadening the investment capabilities and client solutions, and expanding the European presence. As they work together to grow the business, this next phase will also open the door for new growth opportunities for colleagues worldwide.
Head of Distribution Partnership Benelux
client responsibility for ING and NN Bank in The Benelux
Head of distribution NNIP BeNeLux The head of Partnerships Benelux is responsible for servicing ING and NN Bank in the Netherlands with product & solutions. In this role, you develop a partnership with ING Benelux (Amsterdam and Belgium). You work together on different levels within ING, on a strategic level (within the investment tribe in Amsterdam) and the private banking teams for the Benelux also located in Belgium. You speak about developments in the industry, are responsible for product development and client servicing for your client. Topics can be strategic, but also operational. Your role will also include to bridge the gap between the commercial account management and the operational service departments.
Other key components of the role are:
- Expand & maintain the NNIP footprint in this client segment. Develop a commercial strategy, including new product development and improve sales and revenues and maintenance of the client relationship.
- Manage & inspire the salespeople in this client segment team (3 FTE).
- Stakeholder management of the business (Investments product development, commercial clients) within the internal organization of NN Investment Partners and Goldman Sachs. Organize alignment on a cross-division level, in order to service the external partnerships in the best way.
For this managerial position we are interested to speak with people (M/V) with:
- Extensive investment experience in the asset management industry, ideally sufficient both index and active investment strategy knowledge.
- You have the ability to think in solutions instead of just pushing products.
- Excellent leadership skills in a commercial stakeholder organization, extensive client facing experience and sales skills.
- Proven understanding and presence on this at internal and external events.
- Personal curiosity about economics, investing, financial services and the changing world this happens in.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English. French speaking is a pré.
NN Investment Partners offers a competitive package in line with best market practice. The procedure NN Investment Partners is guided in this recruitment procedure by Ingrid Reichmann, partner at Partners at Work. She will conduct the first interviews with potential candidates. Subsequently, the best suitable candidates are assigned to NNIP. Based on this, a few candidates are invited for the sequel. A pre-employment screening will be part of the procedure. An external assessment may be part of the process. If you are interested in this job, upload your CV and motivation by clicking on button 'Solliciteer'.
For more information please contact Ingrid Reichmann by phone 035 – 548 0760 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Solliciteer