Sales executive Caceis
CACEIS is market leader in European asset servicing and ranks among premier companies worldwide. With extensive experience in asset servicing, CACEIS has been a key player in the industry for over 15 years. CACEIS has the ability to give clients a first starter advantage in today’s changing regulatory environment. By handling client’s non-core functions in an effective and efficient manner, it helps them focus on generating investor value.
As Sales Executive you will be responsible for recruiting new clients. You develop business for CACEIS by recruiting new clients and negotiating commercial agreements.
Your efforts focus on the CACEIS target market segments to whom you offer a comprehensive or partial, multi-product service. You will also ensure the respectability of clients when entering into a relationship and onboarding process. This includes the responsibility for assessing inherent risks and the completeness of KYC files.
Your main missions as Sales Executive will be
- Prospecting for new clients, define the target clients to recruit depending on the commercial strategies and adapt the commercial strategy into an action plan.
- Respond, or participate in responses, to RFPs (requests for proposals) and RFIs (requests for information) for new clients or existing clients.
- Sales representation of CACEIS, participate on the Sales Committee and represent CACEIS externally to a wide range of contacts: Group customers, prospects, partners, etc.
- Participate in events (conferences, seminars, trade shows, etc.) in the world of Asset Servicing in order to raise the profile of CACEIS.
- Supervision of the coordination of preparation of agreements concerning the business relationship
- Negotiate the terms of services with prospects: price proposal (established in agreement with your managers).
- Take the responsibility for risks associated with clients in your portfolio.
- Represent CACEIS externally to a wide range of contacts: Group customers, prospects, partners, etc.
- Master in Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent, relevant to the assigned area.
- Extensive relevant work experience in the (asset servicing) financial services sector.
- Expert knowledge in a relevant international strategic complex sales management/ business development role (Junior: 2-5 years, Medior: 5-10 years and Senior: >10y).
- Knowledge of banking products and translation of the banking products into relevant services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English (mother-tongue level)
What does CACEIS has to offer you?
As a modern investment service provider, we store, protect and value securities portfolios of professional investors. Directly and indirectly, we help manage the assets of (grand) parents, children and grandchildren in more than 70 markets worldwide. We want to do this in such a way that we enable prosperity for future generations. Independent, innovative and with the customer first.
That's why at CACEIS you will find
- The freedom to share good ideas and often the possibility to implement them yourself.
- A job with a social responsibility. Your work matters, for a lot of people.
- Craftmanship in the field of investment services. You work together with other specialists, the latest technologies and plenty of innovation.
- We bring colleagues, customers and partners together to realize solutions.
- A good salary.
- Good employment conditions, including a 13th month, a good pension, 25 vacation days, free travel by train, a laptop and telephone allowance. etc.
Caceis is guided in this recruitment procedure by Ingrid Reichmann and Josephine van der Vossen of Partners at Work. They will conduct the first interviews with potential candidates. A pre-employment screening and/or assessment can be part of the selection procedure. You can upload your CV and motivation by clicking on the button 'SOLLICITEER'.
Please contact Partners at Work for more information; 035 – 548 0760.Solliciteer