Senior Relationship Manager
The International Asset Manager is a world-class asset management firm. It offers a full range of investment management and related services to both institutional and individual investors. Today, they serve clients and shareholders in 50 countries and manages over $1.6 trillion ($459 billion in multi-asset; $178 billion in fixed income; and $986 billion in equities). Its 745 investment professionals have an average of 23 years of investment experience. The International Asset Manager is committed to developing, retaining and attracting talented and diverse associates that help the firm to create value for their clients.
The International Asset Manager continues to focus on growing its business outside in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) as well as Asia Pacific regions. EMEA Distribution is an important part of the firm’s global diversification aspirations and has undergone a rapid state of investment and growth. It operates from 10 different offices across EMEA and has more than 150 associates overall. The EMEA region is divided into four sub-regions, of which Northern Europe & Middle East (NE&ME) is the largest in terms of assets under management. It comprises all Nordic countries, the Netherlands and the Middle East & Africa regions.
The branch in Amsterdam is looking for an experienced relationship manager for Dutch Institutional and Intermediary clients and Belgian Institutional clients. The role will report to the country head for The Netherlands.
The Company is a well-established asset manager in The Netherlands, managing assets for some of the largest and most sophisticated institutional and intermediary clients since the late ninety-nineties. The ambitions are to be seen as a leader in Active Management, Thought leader in ESG and be considered a Local Global asset manager. The current team consists of 3 highly experienced relationship managers and a dedicated administrative support/Office manager.
This position is responsible for pursuing and maintaining relationships with existent and future clients in the Netherlands and Institutional clients in Belgium and will work closely with the Dutch relationship management team to appropriately position solutions for existent and future clients in the Dutch market.
Together with the Dutch Team the associate will develop market development strategies to serve existing and new clients and will focus on pursuing and maintaining relationships with existent and future clients in the Dutch market.
In close cooperation with the portfolio specialists and other investment support staff, the associate will develop and deliver market environment and investment strategy presentations to existing and new clients. In addition, the associate helps position and improve brand awareness for the Company to be a trusted partner in the Netherlands together with a dedicated marketing and PR team based in London.
- Strive to help existing and future clients reach their long-term goals
- Pursues new investors and leverages existing relationships to meet and exceed targets to new business production in region.
- Builds in-depth knowledge of investment strategies covered. Attends meetings, reads research reports, utilizes information services, liaises with PM’s, Portfolio Specialists, Consultant Relations team regularly, to maintain knowledge base and relations required to successfully represent the International Asset Manager investment capabilities.
- Focuses on clients, anticipating and outlining their emerging needs.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and problem solving, anticipating and addressing emerging issues.
- Influences and communicates with others across the organization.
- Detail oriented and able to quickly digest complex information in a changing asset management landscape
- Team player: actively participating in a High Performance Relationship Management Team – be accountable, proactive and engaged.
- Establishes effective communication with clients, taking a pro-active approach in dealing with clients, keeping them well-informed at all times.
- Exhibits adaptability with clients, adjusting approach and solutions to changes in client situations.
- Leverages prospect, client and market knowledge, proposing market practices and investment capabilities to achieve objectives and goals.
- Shows integrity in client interactions, raising ethical issues in the organization.
- Shows drive and persistence, motivating the organization to higher sales, relationship management and service performance levels.
Education & Experience:
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Degree educated
- Demonstrable experience, gained within the asset management industry
- Demonstrable track record in winning and retaining client assets
The Company is guided in this recruitment procedure by Ingrid Reichmann and Josephine van der Vossen of Partners at Work. They will conduct the first interviews with potential candidates. A pre-employment screening and/or assessment can be part of the selection procedure. You can upload your CV and motivation via the button SOLLICITEER
Please contact Partners at Work for more information; 035 – 548 0760.Solliciteer