Senior Sales Manager Institutional Clients Benelux
Senior Sales Manager Institutional Clients Benelux
Make a difference every day!
Invesco is a leading independent global investment management firm. Invesco believes that the best investment insights come from specialized teams with discrete perspectives, operating under a disciplined philosophy and process with strong risk oversight and quality controls. The specialized teams manage investments across asset classes, investment styles and geographies to help meet client needs.
Invesco is driven by a pure focus on investment. There is a strong focus on doing work that matters and being a firm that gives a voice to every employee. In fact, they make a promise to their clients and each other to create greater possibilities together. They’re looking for people who have fresh perspectives. Who can come together to share ideas, listen and challenge each other to achieve better solutions for our clients.
EMEA Distribution is organized into six-sub regions that cover several markets. These are the UK sub-region (UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands), the DACH sub-region (Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Central and Eastern Europe), the Italy sub-region, the Spain/LATAM sub-region (Spain, Portugal, Israel, US Offshore and Latin America), the Benelux, Nordics and France sub-region and the Middle East and Africa sub-region. Within each market sales teams are aligned to client segments. The main responsibilities in market are sales and client relationship management. The distribution team works closely with product, marketing and investment teams to deliver to client needs. The solutions teams in London and New York are special partners for this new role in Amsterdam.
Invesco is looking for the next (Senior) Sales Manager Benelux for the team based in Amsterdam. You will be involved in covering institutional investors in the Benelux for one of the largest Asset Managers. You will have your own client base and cooperate with the Benelux team and other Invesco teams (like portfolio management, marketing, capital markets, product development etc.). A good understanding of key developments in the market, like the new Dutch pension law and the consequences for institutional investors, is important and a big advantage as well as a good understanding of alternative markets investments (e.g. Real Estate).
You will be responsible for
- Selling Invesco’s institutional capabilities (like alternative credits, senior bank loans, real estate for example) to Benelux clients and focussing on client retention. Continuously broadening and deepening your client network in the Benelux leveraging all partners (involving Invesco capital markets), product teams and portfolio management.
- Building the Invesco brand and reputation of the firm ensuring excellent user experience, together with Marketing and closely cooperate with them.
- Working closely with other teams and use all relevant resources and systems, including keeping the CRM (Salesforce) system up to date every day so that accurate and timely data can be used by the firm.
- Collect client sourced information and share that with the relevant product and sales teams within EMEA.
- Actively participating in the local and regional sales team to realize the shared team targets.
You will have
- Extensive investment experience in the asset management industry, ideally sufficient index and active investment strategy knowledge and ability to think in solutions instead of just pushing products.
- Excellent client facing experience and sales skills.
- Proven understanding and presence on this at internal and external events.
- Personal curiosity about economics, investing, financial services and the changing world this happens in. You have a big appetite for continued personal development.
You are able to
- Prioritise, structure and discipline yourself and to work with an eye for detail and precision.
- Empower yourself and others and to be pro-active with ambitious spirit.
- Communicate in English and Dutch and to help your audience understand sophisticated product solutions and their impact.
- Take ownership of your ‘own’ business and the opportunities you see.
- Interact with a results-oriented spirit and you never stop learning.
The commitment of Invesco
Invesco recognizes that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring their teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, they champion flexible working. Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with them.
The Good Stuff
Joining Invesco is just the start. Invesco has a focus on nurturing internal talent, offering a variety of tools to support your career advancement, including ongoing learning and development and internal career opportunities. Invesco has an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 28 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provision
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefit
- Volunteering day
- Enhanced parental leav
- Life insurance
Invesco’s Commitment to the Community, the Environment and Responsible Investing
Invesco partners with charitable organisations globally to make an impact in the communities where they live and work. Invesco employees are encouraged to support the charities they feel most passionate about and are offered two days’ volunteering leave annually. Invesco is committed to adopting and implementing responsible investment principles and practices that uphold our fiduciary responsibility to our clients, as well as being good stewards of the environment.
Invesco is committed to environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing. They serve our clients in this space as a trusted partner both on specific responsible investment product strategies as well as part of our commitment to deliver a superior investment experience.
If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, you are invited to explore your potential.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment with Invesco may request this by sending an e-mail to EMEA- Talent Acquisition@invesco.com. Please include your name, the job you are interested in, and the type of accommodation you are requesting.
Invesco is guided in this recruitment procedure by Ingrid Reichmann and Josephine van der Vossen, both partner at Partners at Work. The partners will conduct the first interviews with potential candidates. Subsequently, the best suitable candidates are assigned to Invesco. Based on this, a few candidates are invited for the sequel. Part of the selection process is obtaining references and advice from public sources. A pre-employment screening and/or assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
For more information please contact Ingrid Reichmann or Josephine van der Vossen at 035 – 548 0760 or press the button 'Solliciteer' to apply for the job directly.